At Bupa Aged Care we’re committed to helping our residents live longer, healthier, happier lives. In doing so we want our residents to have access to the very best care for them.
Bupa is looking for Nurse Practitioners (NPs) with a passion for aged care and caring for the clinical needs of our residents now and into the future. We want NPs who understand the value of relationships and who will provide continuity of care that really makes a difference to our residents’ quality of life.
Be part of a team that is passionate about delivering Person First Care
Our first NP started in our Bendigo home in May 2017 and has made a difference to resident’s lives. More NP’s are now collaborating with our care teams and other healthcare professionals to ensure that clinical assistance is right on hand in our homes. This approach is part of our evolving model of care.
"Being a Nurse Practitioner for Bupa has been and is a truly rewarding and exciting experience. I have always had a passion for aged care, and the clinical and operational support I receive allows me to focus on what matters most, the residents. Plus there is good flexibility with working hours and a very caring team environment that encourages better outcomes for residents and staff." Prosper Sithole, Nurse Practitioner, Bupa Aged Care.
Is to deliver “Proactive, preventive and present clinical care of the highest quality for our residents”. Bupa has NPs ready to collaborate with you or can facilitate existing NP relationships you may have.
People love working at Bupa
Why work with us?
- Flexibility: We will work with you to find the most flexible working schedule
- Ongoing support and networking opportunities: You will be connected to a network of GPs and NPs working in aged care and supported by a central clinical team
- Competitive salary: Bupa offers a competitive salary and a great range of special rates on health insurance products and services
- Nationwide opportunities: We have over 70 care homes located in NSW, QLD, VIC, SA and the ACT
- Career path: Nurse Practitioner positions in our homes also provide clinical career paths for our staff, many of whom started as carers for our residents
- Existing resident base: Accessible patients from the outset, in some homes
- Consulting room with access to clinical software and support systems: We supply all materials, computers and equipment, allowing you to focus on quality patient care
Join us today
We are currently seeking NPs in a range of our care homes across Australia and are always interested in hearing from NPs who want to make a positive impact in this rapidly expanding industry. To find out more download our brochure and register your interest with Bupa Aged Care as a Nurse Practitioner today.Register your interest