Why work for us?
- Flexible working hours – wherever possible we work with you to find the most flexible working schedule. We can offer part time hours, flexible working weeks and even job sharing.
- Flexibility to choose a care home that suits you – with over 70 care homes located in NSW, QLD, VIC, SA and the ACT, we’re able to offer our employees flexibility to work at the facility best suited to them.
- Financial benefits – you can take advantage of our great range of special rates on health insurance products and services.
- Build your career - we’ll support you to build your career in Aged Care. We have well-defined career paths and offer support and training for when you want to take the next step. Our size, both internationally and nationally, means we can offer exceptional career opportunities in both clinical and non-clinical positions.
- Training and study support – we recognise that ongoing education is important. That’s why we offer internal learning programs as well as financial assistance and flexible working arrangements for approved external training and education.
- Counselling service – if you’d like to talk to a professional and experienced counsellor about anything related to your work or private life, you can access a counselling service through our Assist Program.
- Forums – all our General Managers and Care Managers are invited to attend regular forums throughout the year. These give our managers the opportunity to share and network with each other whilst receiving valuable knowledge and support to assist them in continuously improving.
- Reward and recognition – our reward and recognition program for Bupa Aged Care employees recognises excellence in Aged Care support and nursing. Find out more.
Careers in aged care
Working with Bupa Aged Care Australia offers you more than just the opportunity to progress your career with a leading global health and care organisation and to contribute to international best practice.
We can offer a competitive salary, provide an induction and orientation on arrival and support you in your visa application and relocation.
Of course, working in Australia has many other benefits too. You can enjoy the fantastic climate, beaches and lifestyle opportunities that Australia has to offer.